Sunday, January 13, 2019

Navigate 1 - Synchronous Vendor Market

Navigate 1 - Synchronous Vendor Market

What synchronous vendor application/tool did you select?
I am using Adobe Conect

Using the application, what did you experience using the synchronous learning tool?
I was able to meet with students and go over problems with them in AP CS Principles

Was the task easy? Challenging?
I know the content of programming well but Adobe Connect is a new product for me. I had trouble putting the correct pods up for the tasks I wanted to do. I have trouble coming out of a screen share.

Did the process present problems?
It did when was with the student but then I told her that I was new to this. She was very understanding and I was able to do what I had to do. I spent some time on my own after playing with the APP so that I would be able to move through lessons susinctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment